Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Model Taja Feistner May Have the Most Perfectly Imperfect Brows Ever

taja feistner

From afar, Taja Feistner could easily look like any other model backstage at Rodarte. Tousled brunette locks? Check. Superhuman height? Check. But up close, it’s all about those brows: Stray hairs sprout below her brow bones, while untrimmed tufts elegantly pucker upward at the bridge of her nose.

But her eyebrows weren’t always considered an enviable feature. In school, Feistner was constantly made fun of for her feathered furrows. “I was picked on so much because of my eyebrows that I’d eat in art room by myself!” she says. “You know if you pluck your eyebrows differently, it sometimes changes your face? So I just plucked mine like crazy!”

Fast-forward a few years later and now Feistner is over the teasing—and way past heavy-handed tweezing. She mostly leaves her brows as they are, still ever-so-slightly groomed in the middle. “My eyebrows can grow together, so I still pluck a bit in the center,” Feistner says. “Now they aren’t too far apart but still not too close together.” In other words, they’re perfectly imperfect.

The post Model Taja Feistner May Have the Most Perfectly Imperfect Brows Ever appeared first on Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment